Muffins are perfect when you need a snack on the go or a healthy lunch box filler. Trust us when we say that it doesn't get any easier than these quick banana muffins made with our Hill Street Wholefoods Banana Bread mix.
- 1 x Hill Street Wholefoods Banana Bread mix
- 1/4 cup or 55ml coconut oil
- 3 eggs (or egg substitute - refer to FAQs to suggested substitutes)
- 3 ripe bananas (the browner, the better)
- Set the oven to 180°C on fan bake.
- Add wet ingredients to the Banana Bread mix as per packet instructions.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes.