Love our Chewy Choc Chip Cookie mix? Then you'll love these baked muesli bars. They make the perfect lunchbox snack, or anytime snack.
Gluten free | Dairy free | Refined sugar free
What you'll need:
- 1 x Hill St Chewy Choc Chip Cookie Mix
- 120g ripe mashed banana
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- In a small bowl crack the eggs and whisk. Slowly pour in the melted coconut oil while whisking to combine, this should create a creamy mixture.
- In a separate bowl combine the cookie mix and rolled oats.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and add the mashed banana. Stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a lined baking tray and bake for 20 -35 minutes.
- Once cooled, place in the fridge for an hour and cut when cold.
- Top with a drizzle of melted chocolate and dried banana pieces and store in an airtight container.