In our humble opinion, the only thing better than eating ice cream right out of its container is eating it wedged between two cookies.
Whether you prefer tried and true vanilla, a jazzy new flavour or opt for a dairy free coconut alternative, the result is always the same - a crowd pleasing chileld dessert.
What you'll need
- 1 x Hill Street Wholefoods Chewy Choc Chip Cookie mix
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg (or egg substitute - refer to FAQs for suggested substitute)
- Ice cream of choice
- Bake cookies as per packet instructions and leave until completely cooled.
- Soften the icecream and press into a small tin in a 2cm layer, then place in the freezer to set
- When set use a cookie cutter to cut out discs of ice cream and sandwich them between two cookies
Enjoy before they melt!