There isn't much that beats an afternoon sweet treat and a good cuppa (Earl Grey reigns supreme in our office). These mini banana bread loaves combine the two, what's not to love about that?!
What you'll need:
Mini Banana Bread Loaves
- 1 x Banana Bread mix (makes 6 x mini loaves)
- 3 eggs or egg substitute - refer to FAQs for suggested substitutes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 x ripe bananas - the browner, the better
- Mini loaf tin
Earl Grey Glaze
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Earl Grey tea bags
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Edible flowers (flowers pictured were purchased from Farro Fresh)
Prepare the banana bread mixture as per packet instructions
Pour mixture into mini loaf moulds and bake for 15-20 minutes at 160C Fan Bake
- Allow the banana bread loaves to cool before decorating
Brew the tea by placing the tea bags in cup and adding 100ml freshly boiled water. Allow the tea to brew for several minutes while you prepare the rest.
Place the remaining ingredients in a high speed blender, add 3 Tbsp of the tea and blend on high until smooth.
Drizzle over mini banana cakes and decorate with pistachios and edible flowers