Looking for another use for your seed crackers? Then you've come to the right place. This seed cracker dukkah is perfect for sprinkling over roast veggies, adding to a salad or dusting over halloumi with a little honey.
Cooking time: 40mins
What you'll need:
Roast Veggie Medley
- 3 beetroots or 6 baby beets, cut into small wedges
- 3 parsnips, cut length way into strips
- 10 baby carrots, washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- 2 cups crackers (already made as per box instructions)
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp fennel
Lemony Yoghurt Dip
- 200g greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prep the veggies and arrange on two roasting trays. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 mins until veggies are tender.
- Break up crackers and put into a food processor along with spices and salt. Blitz until broken down into a rough sand consistency.
- Heat a large pan on medium and lightly toast the dukkah for 5-8 mins until fragrant.
- Add all yoghurt dip ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined - store in the fridge until serving.
- Arrange roast veggies on a plate and top with dukkah, fresh coriander and fresh lemon slices. Serve yogurt dip on the side.