Hosting a Christmas soirée? Been dumped with dessert duty on Christmas day? Or maybe you're just looking to win some brownie points (yup, we went there) with the kids this festive season? No matter the situation these super simple Santa Hat Brownies are a sure fire way to impress.
Gluten free | dairy free | refined sugar free | vegan friendly
- 1 x Hill St Wholefoods Cacao Fudge Brownie mix
- 100ml coconut oil
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 50ml of milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 x punnet of strawberries
- 1 x tub of plain yoghurt (we love Catherdral Cove Coconut Yoghurt or Raglan Coconut Yoghurt)
- Bake the Cacao Fudge Brownie as per packet instructions.
- Leave brownie to cool.
- Rinse the strawberries and slice the stems off so that they have a flat top.
- Put a dollop of coconut yoghurt or whipped cream on each brownie and position strawberries on top.