Craving a Snickers without all the refined sugar? We've got you. This brownie is rich and fudgy with a gooey caramel & peanut sauce swirled on top. Once you've mastered this version of our brownie you'll never want to pick up another Snickers bar again.
Gluten free | dairy free | refined sugar free
- 1 x Cacao Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- Crushed peanuts to decorate
- Soak medjool dates in hot water for 10 minutes then drain
- Prepare the Cacao Fudge Brownie mix as per packet instructions
- Make the date caramel by blending the medjool dates, coconut cream and salt in a bullet blender until smooth and creamy.
- Swirl 2 the peanut butter and date caramel (or caramel of your choice) on top of the brownie before baking
- Bake for 25 mins or until cooked through
- Decorate with crushed peanuts